Friday, September 12, 2008

Here we go ...

Alright - I realize this is how everyone's first blog is but ... Who am I to break tradition? I have finally succumbed to the threats of my blogger friends and family and have created a blog. You will be thrilled and amused as I post the extremely wild and crazy details of our lives and activities. Movies watched ... Weekend trips ... What I made for dinner last Tuesday ... the sheer excitement of our lives will shock and astound you.

Stay tuned and prepare to be amazed ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, let's see if you can keep up with it on a regular basis. That's the trick.

Mine is either like 3 in one day, or I'll post every 3 months. Very random. :)

mckenna said...

yay for figuring out your blog without me!!

Megan said...

Good work. Now put some stuff up there. And your background is the one I had....remember? Good taste.

Rich - Deb said...

Way to get started! I've been adding to ours, so you better get started! You don't want your friends to know that your dad has more on his blog than you do!