Thursday, September 18, 2008

He's Just Fun




Can I just say I probably have the coolest brother ever? He seriously cracks me up. And even though I'm horrible about writing him (although when I do write, I try to make it extra fun to make up for my terrible lack of consistent contact), he continues to send our family a sweet, informative and usually hilarious email each week.


You would not believe the things he does out in Maryland (on his mission). Swinging on tree vines (very Tarzan-esque), catching snapping turtles, walking 15 miles a day with his companion and oh yes, icing on the cake, they sure did shoot and kill a dove with a slingshot and proceed to skin and EAT it. EW. That's just wrong! I have pictures if you don't believe it, just ask. And yet ... I really wasn't that surprised when I found out. haha. It was very ... Lance. (Not the animal cruelty, just the doing of bizarre and unexpected activities.) We love him for his craziness.
Yes, I know - You only wish your brother was as good as mine. Too bad. I'm not trading.

9 comments:

Our Familary Medley said...

ok so I definitely agree your brother is fabulous but solely cause he looks like you....and are you sure you don't want to trade? I have a perdy sweet deal for ya....

Brittany said...

Umm ... Tempting as the thought of trading my brother for an unknown random Brenda item may be ... I think my further statement is still in place. No desire to trade here.

Our Familary Medley said...

damn! oh well you're missin out

Rich - Deb said...

Nice to see you adding stuff! Fun!

Brittany said...

Umm ... I'm a ditz - I meant previous statement not further statement. I think I need some sleep.

mckenna said...

Ah Lance. We do have interesting brothers...No wonder they're friends.

Megan said...

Yes...he's fun. Miss him! And miss you! Love him! And love you! =)

kira lee said...

britt!!! you have a blog!!! i can't believe lance is on a mission!!! we are getting old!

Rich - Deb said...

I added a bunch of pictures from your wedding and also Lance on our blog if you want to take a look: ardeedub.blogspot.com
Have you heard from Meg in the last day or so? We got an email on Thursday aluding to some issues but no follow up. We may call Sunday night around 7pm again if you want to come over. We're having tacos I think if you want to come over for dinner around 4ish. Also we need your ward and Bishop name and number for our Bishop to send your updated records. Talk to you soon!
Love - Dad